Well, Crystal from The Song of My Soul tagged me for 8 Random Facts/Habits meme. (I’m actually quite flattered that I was tagged! I’m always secretly hoping that I’ll get tagged for memes!!)
RULES – Post rules before giving the facts – Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves – People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules – At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names – Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.
Without any further ado, here goes!
- I know 40 digits of pi. Yep, the number that has something to do with the circumference of a circle! Let me know if you ever want me to recite them for you!
- I chew on the inside of my cheeks when I’m anxious. And by chew, I mean gnaw it so hard that I give myself canchre sores and have drawn blood. Bad, bad habit!
- I finished five years of high school in four years on purpose because I didn’t want to graduate with the double-cohort.
- I hate dusting with a passion that is unlike any other dislike I have.
- I am a MASSIVE geek. I love all things Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, and Star Trek: The Next Generation. In fact, I’m currently reading The Making of Star Wars and it’s fascinating! I know most of the Star Wars dialogue by heart, and read The Lord of the Rings about once/year – speaking of which, it’s about time!
- I like to hide on Brad. I find it quite entertaining to hide and make him find me. Yep, I’m weird! (What makes this even more bizarre is that we have a two-bedroom apartment, so the chances that he’ll be looking for me for long are quite slim!)
- I have a tattoo of the word “think” on my upper right arm and a nose piercing.
- I have no style and no favourite type of music. I used to be a punk, and listen to punk music and ska and wear oversized pants and have funky hair. Then I stopped listening to that type of music, and I’m at this weird stage in my life where I don’t know how I want to dress or what type of music I want to listen to. I love 8o’s music (random, I know) and I also love, love, LOVE ballad-y guy bands like Dashboard Confessional, The Postal Service, and Franz Ferdinand. But when people ask what my favourite type of music is, my answer is ” … Um … I don’t know.” It’s awkward! After having an “image” for so much of my childhood and teenage years, it’s hard on me to not be portraying one now. I think it’s good for me though, since it’s forcing me to face myself and figure out who I am as opposed to who I want to be or who I want to portray or what my identity is. Wow. Apparently I’ve got some thinking to do!
Now for the tagging. Six people, huh?
- Jenny at Our Baby Doe
- Dave at i spoke too soon
- Crystle at Crystal Clear
- Nicole at Bellies and Babies
- Di & Russ at Diane + Russell
- Ryanne at Random Thought and Ramblings