Yay!! Stacy nominated me for the “Love Your Blog Award”. I feel priviledged! She said “She has an adorable baby girl, and writes about all sorts of interesting things. She’s also more descriptive than I am.” Thanks, Stacy!
Apparently I’m now supposed to give the award to seven people.
- Chelsea – although her blog is currently un-named, I love reading about her life and her daughter … who happens to share Gwen’s birthday a year ahead!
- Jenny – tales from our crib is a blog about my nephew =) ‘Nuff said!
- Julie-Anne – Fruitful Vines & Olive Shoots is a fantastic blog about trusting in God through our childbearing years
- Kathryn – Just Me is a blog about her life … she’s quite thrify and crafty, and I envy her mad skillz =) (lol … I really just wanted to write mad skillz … although I truly do admire her!)
- Jon – Stuff Christians Like makes me howl. Every day.
- Christine – welcome to my brain is a blog about her life and the life of her family. She is incredibly insightful and I love reading her posts – they make me think!
- Nicole – Bellies and Babies is written by Nicole, a childbirth educator and doula. I LOOOOVE reading her posts, since I’m a bit of a birth blog junkie.
So there you are … these are a few of the blogs in my blogroll that I hope are updated every time I open up my Google Reader =) Now to visit them all and let them know they’ve got an award …